Gunnebo Johnson’s Manhandler Snatch Blocks (MHSB) are suitable for personnel hoisting when properly incorporated into a compliant personnel hoist system and maintained in good working order.
See the Manhandler Warnings and Use Limitations Brochure available from Gunnebo Johnson Corp. and your distributor.
- 1500 Lbs WLL
- Standard Painted Finish
- For Lifting Personnel
- Sealed Roller Bearings
- Interlocking Internal Design
- R-Pin Retainers
- Secondary Tether Attachment Points
|WLL ||MODEL ||WIRE ROPE (inches) ||SHEAVE ||WT (lbs) |
|1500 LBS ||MHSB1S8RS ||3/8 – 7/16 ||8 ||22 |
Exclusive Ring-Guard® design retains internal
parts in case of failure.
- Sealed roller bearings, no periodic lubrication required.
- Heavy duty, with forged, high strength alloy steel yokes, swivels, tees and shackles, quenched and tempered.
- R-pin retainers prevent inadvertent opening of latch pins, when properly in place.
- Quality you can depend on from Gunnebo Johnson, an API Q1 and IS0 9001 certified manufacturing center